1. Isn’t the Jubilee Line meant to be fixed by now?
2. Why does over-running engineering work at the north end of the line, in Middlesex, screw up the whole line, particularly its depot is in Stratford and it’d run perfectly well without that other bit over the weekend?
3. Why don’t the line controllers reverse more trains at North Greenwich when things go wrong? That’d mop up some of the crowds and get things moving at the very least.
4. Isn’t the Jubilee Line meant to be fixed by now?
5. Why don’t more passengers take a bit of responsibility and cross the platform and go via Canning Town, West Ham or Stratford instead? It’d free up a bit of room for people who need to get to Canary Wharf. The delay’s not massive, trains heading that way were largely empty, and unless you take a c2c train at West Ham to Fenchurch Street, you won’t get charged for entering zone 3.
6. This is going to happen during the Olympics, isn’t it?
7. Who’s in charge, Boris?
8. Isn’t the Jubilee Line meant to be fixed by now?